[Fwd: [sane-devel] Two problems scanning hp scanjet 7400c]

Erik P. Olsen erik at epo.dk
Sun Nov 27 21:30:21 UTC 2005

I am reposting my mail from Oct. 31 in the hope that I'll get a reply
this time. In the mean time I have upgraded to sane-backends-1.0.16 but
still have the same problems.

Particularly problem no. 1 is serious because it prevents me from using
the scanner as input to faxing (through hylafax). In stead I have to
boot Windoze each time I am sending a fax consisting of more than 1
page :-(

Thanks in advance,
--
Regards,