[sane-devel] Re: Avision av 810c adf

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Wed Nov 30 12:00:23 UTC 2005

Hi,

you run a very old version of the Avision backend:

> [avision] attach: (Version: 1.0 Build: 99)

Current is "Build: 177". The version you have does not interprete a
old-protocol bit the scanner sets to indicate it can do ADF. Recent
versions, since "Build 146", do honor this bit.

I do would need to review which sane-backends version this is equal to,
but if you update I would just update to my lates code from:

  http://www.exactcode.de/oss/avision/

The site ncluds a how-to compile.

Yours,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org