[sane-devel] Question about CANON MP110 scanner-printer combination ...

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Mon Oct 3 10:37:11 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 12:09:23PM +0200, Markus Sandner wrote:
> does anybody know which scanner is build in the CANON PIXMA MP110+
> scanner-printer-combination ?
> According to the USB only and the scanner resolution I guess it's a LiDe
> scanner ?

I don't know. However, from the USB descriptor it doesn't look like
a chipset as used in the LiDE 20, 25, 30 (LM983x) or LiDE 35, 40, 50,
80 (GL841) is in place.

> Does anybody have such a combination running with sane ?

For the Canon Pixma MP750 Christopher Albert started coding:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2005-September/014718.html

Maybe these scanners are similar?