[sane-devel] Preparation of the next release of sane-backends

Fred Odendaal freshshelf at rogers.com
Thu Oct 6 03:05:28 UTC 2005

Henning,

The next Lexmark backend patch will be available this weekend
(Thanksgiving weekend in Canada). It'll just be a code clean-up and man
page creation as per the points mentioned on this mail list. I'll start
bug fixes and feature additions after that.

I'll post to this mail list when the patch is available. Thanks to all
those who have done testing and code review so far.

regards,
Fred Odendaal