[sane-devel] sane supported ADF scanner?

Rayudu Addagarla rayuduak at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 14:05:46 UTC 2005

Hello
1.
Can any one tell me a sane supported USB ADF[automatic document feeder]
scanner.
I would like to know one i can get in current market. in USA.
snapscan 1236u supports adf but i guess this is old one i cant get in any
store in USA.
2.
How to use xsane for adf scanners. can we use this app at all?
Is batch scanning in xsane supposed to be ADF scanning.

3. is the scanadf only app or anyother apps are there for ADF scanning.
thanks in advance.

--
Kondala Rayudu Addagarla
Java Developer & Unix/Linux Administrator.