[sane-devel] Acer ScanWit 2720S

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Sun Oct 23 11:58:18 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 09:57:35PM +0200, Erik P. Olsen wrote:
> Thanks, however, it is from 2002, has a patch to Makefile.in which today
> is quite different and I have no idea how to retrofit this patch to the
> newest Makefile.in so I'll refrain from using this backend.

I didn't test but it should work like this: Edit configure.in, look
for a line starting with "BACKENDS=", add " scanwit", run "autoconf".
Edit backend/Makefile.in and add the 3 lines mentioned in the patch
starting with "libsane-scanwit.la".

Copy the other files to the backend/ directory.

Run make distclean (if necessary); ./configure; make; make uninstall;
make install