[sane-devel] Calibration, need infos, comments, screenshots included

Patrick Lessard Patrick.Lessard at cogeco.com
Thu Oct 27 15:49:34 UTC 2005

Hello,

I'm beginning understanding the backend code for my Umax scanner.

Now I've included 2 screenshots, one is the find_zero.pgm, which is where is
detect the black stripe and the other is the calibration strip, both under
the scanner's lid.

The find_zero.pgm seems fine, but not the calibration.pgm.

My question is, what should the calibration.pgm image should look like?

Should it be a plain grey image all the way long?

Thank you.

Patrick.