[sane-devel] Nikon LS50

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Fri Oct 28 12:22:41 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 17:58 +0200, Ariel Garcia wrote:

> here is the patch for adding support for the Nikon LS50/LS5000.
> It applies on top of the backends/coolscan2.c  file of  sane-1.0.16

> Testers welcome! :-)

Lovely. As soon as I finish reverse engineering the damn Broadcom
wireless driver I'll go buy an LS5000 (wanted one for a long time, but
no use buying it when I don't have time to use it) and check out this
stuff. I have access to the specs too so can fix any issues that  come
up :)

But don't hold your breath, the broadcom wireless chipset is rather
weird. One thing at a time :P

johannes