[sane-devel] Writing backend for OpticSlim M12

Salvatore Domenick Desiano sal at email.arc.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 7 16:17:55 UTC 2005

Fantastic. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

-- Sal
smile.

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005, Gerhard Jaeger wrote:

o On Tuesday 06 September 2005 21:32, Salvatore Domenick Desiano wrote:
o > I'm considering taking this on. What is the current wisdom on the topic?
o > Is it close? Is it similar to the other G68xx devices? Has the
o > manufacturer given anyone specs?
o >
o > -- Sal
o > smile.
o >
o Hi,
o I've already a patchset which makes the M12 work with the
o gt68xx backend, but I have not yet found any time to
o "beautify" it to send it to Henning (who's the gt68xx
o maintainer) for inclusion. I'm pretty busy these days
o (moving to a new home), so it might take another 14days
o bevor sending the stuff to Henning.
o Ciao,
o Gerhard
o BTW: There are no specs available by Plustek...

  Salvatore Domenick Desiano
    Research Scientist
      Intelligent Systems Division (QSS Group, Inc.)
        Explorations Technology Directorate
          NASA Ames Research Center