[sane-devel] Re: HP 4570c - any progress?

Daniel Franke franke.daniel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 15:28:31 UTC 2005

On Sunday 11 September 2005 18:29, I wrote:
> Is currently anyone working on this specific driver? If not, is there any
> code to pick up? Any docs from HP someone already acquired? I would also
> appriciate some hints/documentation about "GL841/GL646" (which seems to be
> related) [3].

Re-hi all,

works on this specific driver, that there are no docs available and that
there's no code to pick up - correct?!

If so, I should try to get some docs first. Does someone know something about
HP's doc-sharing policy? Are there any established connections to HP? Please
let me know any positive and/or negative experiences you had with
HP-(developer)-support before, off-list if preferred.

Thanks in advance

	Daniel