[gphoto-devel] Re: { SPAM 1 }::Re: [sane-devel] Getting Clever CAM 360 IS NOW WORKING PARTIALLY - running gphoto2 version 2.1.6

Martin martinh at ix.netcom.com
Sat Sep 17 16:02:38 UTC 2005

I realize that all of this is guessing experimental work, and so I
greatly appreciate all of your input, ideas and suggestions.
This is what the greater open source community is all about.
I have a learned a lot from this discussion group that I never knew
before. So keep up the good open source work and effort, ladies and
gentlemen.

I'll keep trying different combinations and see what I come up with.
Thank you again.
-Martin