[sane-devel] Lexmark X1100 backend available

Julien BLACHE jb at jblache.org
Sun Sep 25 12:57:41 UTC 2005

Fred Odendaal <freshshelf at rogers.com> wrote:

Hi Fred,

> The driver has been tested with tstbackend, scanimage, and
> xscanimage. It gets a segmentation fault with xsane.

Please build your backend with --enable-static and run make libcheck
afterwards; you need to make the non-SANE-API functions static.

You might want to fix the end of the license header in lexmark.c which
suffered from a copy/paste accident ;)

I am including your backend into the libsane-extras Debian
package. I hope you'll get more testing this way, especially on
non-i386 architectures.

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>