[sane-devel] Re: [ANN] unpaper 1.1 update

Janusz S. Bień jsbien at mimuw.edu.pl
Sun Sep 25 16:45:48 UTC 2005

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005  Jens Gulden <mail at jensgulden.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> unpaper version 1.1 has been released. unpaper is a tool for
> post-processing scanned book pages.

[...]

> - The behaviour of the 'double' template, used with the --layout parameter
>    by specifying "--layout double", has been changed slightly. The input
>    images are no longer assumed to be rotated by 90 degrees, as they would
>    be when scanned from paper with a usual ADF-scanner.

Please have a look at

        http://www.mimuw.edu.pl/polszczyzna/unpaper/

where I placed the input and output files processed with `unpaper
--layout double'. I find it difficult to describe the results in
words, but they are not correct. Am I doing something wrong?

Best regards

Janusz

P.S. Thanks for your immediate answer to my question of 28th August.

--
                     ,
dr hab. Janusz S. Bien, prof. UW -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki Formalnej)