[sane-devel] Re: macosx/darwin -- canoscan lide25 -- partial success

Shouri Chatterjee shouri at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 15:43:28 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am using libusb-0.1.10a.
libusb-0.1.4.4.2.dylib
The sane version is 1.0.16 - today's snapshot.

Here is a more detailed version of the log - I used 128 for both
SANE_DEBUG_PLUSTEK and  SANE_DEBUG_SANEI_USB this time.

You are right - the device seems to be unavailable for some strange
reason unclear to me... I can't seem to find anything suspicious
looking through `ps -aexww` either.

I had installed canon's exclusive drivers. Do you think these might be
interfering?

-Shouri

<.....>

[sanei_usb] sanei_usb_open: trying to open device
`libusb:002:002-04a9-2220-ff-00'
usb_os_open: 04a9:2220
usb_os_open(USBDeviceOpenSeize): another process has device opened for
exclusive access
usb_set_configuration: called for config 1
USB error: usb_set_configuration(SetConfiguration): device not opened
for exclusive access
[sanei_usb] sanei_usb_open: libusb complained:
usb_set_configuration(SetConfiguration): device not opened for
exclusive access
usb_os_close: 04a9:2220
[plustek] sanei_usb_open failed: No such file or directory (2)
[plustek] open failed: -1
[plustek] sane_get_devices (0xbffff5f0, 0)

<.....>