[sane-devel] Backend development for Canon "CanoScan LiDE 500F"

Martin Seekatz martin at pibbs.org
Sat Apr 8 18:48:32 UTC 2006

Hello,
since a few days I own an "CanoScan LiDE 500F".

What can I do, to support the SANE development for this type of
scanner?

My home computers are Linux only, but I have a company notebook
running Linux or Windows XP professionell.

I only have very little knowledge about C programming.

Gruss
Martin

--
" Microsoft makes the easy stuff easy, and the rest impossible.
Unix makes everything possible, but nothing too easy."