[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 3490, Mandriva 2006.

Showork showork at verizon.net
Sat Apr 15 23:19:43 UTC 2006

    Mandriva OS sees the scanner as Epson flatbed , but does not have
the model. The exact model is not listed.
libusb:004:005 is reported as the scanner.
    This worked a month ago within an hour of bringing it home from the
store. Not now because I changed/upgraded the OS.
    I had, there was a super a-z guide for this scanner I cant find it
:-( .
    Does anyone have/know of a really good trouble shooting/
installation  guide for  this scanner.    I'd like to be able to select
the model in Mandriva 's  GUI, how do I get it there?

    Ty in advance,
    Andrew