[sane-devel] usb_set_interface and usb_claim_interface

Tamkang power_station_2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 16:07:34 UTC 2006

Hello,
  Does anyone know why the position of usb_set_interface before usb_claim_interface, get return -1 ? because I am trying to developing driver sm3880 for sane-backend, and I got this I/O Device Error, but I got fixed after, I reverse the usb_claim_interface is on behind, after usb_set_interface function got return 0,
  any one know why?

  Thanks,
  Sofian