[sane-devel] Mustek/Paragon MFS-8000SP oddity

Dexter Filmore Dexter.Filmore at gmx.de
Mon Apr 17 16:18:11 UTC 2006

Am Sonntag, 9. April 2006 13:31 schrieb Henning Meier-Geinitz:

> There is no difference in the SANE backend compared to the Windows
> driver. The only difference seems to be that with some SCSI cards,
> Linux seems to be a little bit slower or has a little bit more latency.
>
> There are some tips that may or may not work on the mustek backend
> homepage:
>
> http://www.meier-geinitz.de/sane/mustek-backend/#SCSI

Well, it's some El Cheapo SCSI card indeed, LSI 53c810.
I'll try the increased buffer - but: mustek.conf resides in /etc/sane.d/, I
thought saned was only for network scanner access?
Or is sane.d not related to saned and only means sane dir..?
(/me <- sane-noob)

Anyway, thanks for the info so far.

--

http://www.stop1984.com