[sane-devel] Backend for Minolta Dimage Scan Elite 5400.

Rene Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Wed Apr 19 17:04:54 UTC 2006

Hi,

can you please use the normal usbsnoop tool and not whatever
"*pro" tool you are using? For the normal tool poeple use since
ages I have decoding scripts a-hand.

I think it is this one:

  http://benoit.papillault.free.fr/usbsnoop/doc.php.en

Yours,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://exactcode.de | http://t2-project.org | http://rebe.name