[sane-devel] Setup Packet Question

m. allan noah anoah at pfeiffer.edu
Wed Aug 2 00:21:30 UTC 2006

perhaps the usb sniffer just shows the setup packet in the return data? i
mean, all those values are listed in the going down part:

Request                 = ff
Value                   = 8440
Index                   = 0000

and then later in the coming back part:

SetupPacket          : 21 ff 40 84 00 00 40 00

i dont think the setup packet actually comes back.

can you try looking for a firmware file on your windows box that looks
like these data blocks?

allan