[sane-devel] sane config problem

zf zfan333 at 163.com
Thu Aug 3 12:36:38 UTC 2006

    As I know install a sane backend need two steps:

1. copy libsane-xxx.so.1 into /usr/lib/sane/ and make links as :libsane-xxx.so

2. add new sane backend name into /etc/sane.d/dll.conf

    But I found it doesn't work. My backend is not been called.Then I do one test: rename a backend which can work into libsane-xxx.so.1 and also make links , change the name in dll.conf into xxx . Finally , I found it can't work either! Is there any other place must be set when install a new backend??
    Thanks for any help~~