[sane-devel] Lamp settings

Immanuel CRC Office office at immanuelministries.ca
Fri Aug 4 19:02:31 UTC 2006

m. allan noah wrote:

> man sane-plustek_pp
>
> allan

That's where I got the info from that I pasted. So I tried it and it
worked. The lamp turns off after 1 min, and when I close Kooka/Xsane.

But why are the defaults at -1. The man page didn't seem to mention that.

The man page also referred to /etc/modules.conf - I don't have a file
like that. I have /etc/modules

Last question (hopefully): the scanner head stays in where it finished
the scan, rather than returning to where it normally sits. Anyway to
change that?

Crystle

--
Crystle Numan