[sane-devel] Working on Canon MP360

Wittawat Yamwong wy-sane-devel at arcor.de
Sun Aug 6 19:53:45 UTC 2006

Hi Martin,

On Sunday 06 August 2006 19:04, Martin Owens wrote:
> Just so everyone knows, I going to attempt to create a sane back end for
> the Canon MP360. let me know if you know anything or if there are others
> interested in this development.

Have you already looked at the pixma backend? Maybe, it uses the same protocol
as devices supported by the backend. If you want, I can send you a sample log
file (smaller than 50kB).

BTW, if the command begins with 0x1B 0x53 or 0x1B 0x73, it is possible that
MP110, MP130 and your scanner use the same protocol. There are people who
asked me about a driver for MP110/MP130. In the case that you're interested,
I can tell them that you're developing a driver which probably works with
their scanners.

Regards
--
Wittawat Yamwong