[sane-devel] Epson R640 issues with MS Publisher

Bridget Ryder artbirdrising at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 11 16:18:08 UTC 2006

Hiya! I was reading your web message regarding the patch you had found for a
problem with an Epson printer. I wonder if you could possibly help me. I
have an Epson R640 and do alot of basic design work in Microsoft Publisher.
Every time I go to print out my work on glossy paper, the computer reverts
to it's default settings (standard paper). I don't think it's the computer
because i've had the printer plugged into other people's computer and the
same problem arises. I've always used Epson printers but this is the first
time I've encountered anything like this. It is extremely frustrating, and
I'd appreciate ANY advice you can offer! thankyou (:

Artbird