[sane-devel] About HP scanners

Tyrone Mills tyrone at tyronemills.com
Fri Aug 18 02:22:42 UTC 2006

Well done Dean!

Could you share the contact info you have, or perhaps an even better
idea would be to refer Robert to this list to see all the different
people who are struggling to make use of their HP Scanners. I for one
have a 4070 that I am forced to keep a solitary windows machine around
for. If their were Ubuntu drivers, I would be ecstatic.

I had decided to write a backend for the 4070, so this is great news.
Even if they (HP) would provide technical specs for the scanners, I'm
sure there are many other people on this list who would create/update
backends to fully support the HP scanners.

Anyway, enough rambling, good job and many thanks to you!

Tyrone

--
"If patience is a virtue, and ignorance is bliss, you can have a pretty good life... if you are stupid and willing to wait"