[sane-devel] About HP scanners

Dean Loros autocrosser at macdialup.com
Fri Aug 18 04:37:42 UTC 2006

Thank you Tyrone--

I have forwarded the sane-list to Robert--I also asked if he would wish
his contact info to be distributed to the list--I am hopeful that there
MIGHT be a answer to scanner drivers from HP--I believe that with enough
level-headed reasoning dialog we can make a difference---I would still
recommend e-mailing Mark Hurd at HP--I think we could show that we are a
growing segment of users that need to be supported.