[sane-devel] backend 1.0.17 dell A920 no movement

Maarten Storm maartenstorm at casema.nl
Wed Feb 1 21:52:30 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have a dell A920 printer/scanner and thought that might be working
with the lexmark backend in 1.0.17. It didn't work and I thought it
might have to do with the dell thing. But in the january archives I read
a post of someone with a lexmark with the same problem but there's no
solution there. I was wondering if a solution was found there.
I have a debug log made while using xsane. I only hear a lot of noice
and in the scanner seems nothing to move.

Hope someone can help me,

Thanks,

Maarten