[sane-devel] Re: Recent hardware w/good sane suport, 300dpi, fast ADF, USB2? (alternatives for Fujitsu fi-4020C2)

m. allan noah anoah at pfeiffer.edu
Sun Feb 12 00:59:13 UTC 2006

i am actually sitting on a bug report about the 5120 and the 5110. both
should be very easy to fix, but i am very busy and not sleeping much as it
is :(

my company uses the 5110C with some success, but not via sane. it is
smaller and less expensive than the 4120, but also slower and noisier. i
have not touched a 5120, but my first glance at a debug trace indicates it
is basically the same as 4120 from sw side.

sorry i cannot be of more help. oh, and i cant take credit for the backend
at all. i just fix bugs now and again.

allan