[sane-devel] backend 1.0.17 dell A920 no movement

Stéphane VOLTZ stefdev at modulonet.fr
Sun Feb 12 06:08:07 UTC 2006

Le Vendredi 10 Février 2006 13:40, Maarten Storm a écrit :

> Thanks for helping. I messed up the installation myself. The scanner
> works now! The colors are a bit strange. Do I have to change some
> sane-settings or is it because of the experimental stage?
>
> Regards,
> Maarten

	Hello,

	scanner calibration isn't implemented at all. So current fixed setting values
may not be suited. With latest experimental version, you can adjust gains
manually. However, you'll still have vertical lines due to lack of shading
calibration.
	I hope adding software shading calibration this week.

Regards,
	Stef