[sane-devel] Re: updated Fujitsu SANE backend

m. allan noah anoah at pfeiffer.edu
Mon Feb 20 15:33:54 UTC 2006

yes- i have found that 200dpi lineart is the largest letter-sized scan you
can do at fullspeed with usb 1.x. At resolutions/depths higher than that,
you end up waiting for scan data after the paper has left the scanner.

so- our app just happens to scan at 200dpi lineart :)

watch the sane list for more updates to the driver later in the week.

allan