[sane-devel] add support fujitsu 5120

m. allan noah anoah at pfeiffer.edu
Tue Feb 21 15:01:04 UTC 2006

benoit, thanks for the hack :) i am currently re-writing the fujitsu
backend to better support the newer model usb scanners. i would not use it
for your customers, but i have been placing the updated backend here:

http://www2.pfeiffer.edu/~anoah/fujitsu/

can i ask you to test this code in the future, as i make new versions?

allan