[sane-devel] Microtek Film Scan 35

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Sun Jan 8 10:43:11 UTC 2006

Hi,

On 2006-01-08 14:27, Volker Kuhlmann wrote:
> Most annoying that it doesn't work with SCSI scanners on 64bit machines,
> something a recompile would fix. Hence my recent question about write()
> encapsulation in sanei_scsi.c (which no-one replied to :( ).

I didn't answer because I'm not really sure about SCSI and 64bit
systems. As far as I know there is no special handling for 64bit
systems in our SCSI code.

If somebody else needs such a special handling because of the
binary-only nature of his software, it's up to him to fix the problems
caused by this.

If there are general problems with sanei_scsi/SANE on 64 bit systems,
I'd like to know about this. As far as I know, this is not the case,
however.