[sane-devel] Does the Canon Lide 80 work?

goland55 at aol.com goland55 at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 01:57:53 UTC 2006

Well, I got a hold of a Windows XP laptop finally to get some usb logs.
 I hope someone can make sense of these because I'm fairly clueless.

I used the USB sniffer located here :
http://benoit.papillault.free.fr/usbsnoop/index.php.en

I got a log of plugging the scanner in and then unplugging it after it
began idling here (about 5MB) :
http://www.ford23.com/canon_lide_80/usbsnoop-plugin.log

I made another log of a 300 dpi scan.  I'm not sure if it's needed.
It's about 180MB. :
http://www.ford23.com/canon_lide_80/usbsnoop-300dpi_color.log

If anything else is needed or if I didn't do something right let me
know.

Thanks,

Aaron