[sane-devel] HP-2400 : Can I help you ?

Parag N(पराग़) panemade at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 18:09:37 UTC 2006

Hi,
On 1/16/06, Rodolphe Franceschi <roro at vivelinux.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm an happy owner of an HP-2400. It's been a long time since somebody
> gave a report on his work on that chip.
>
> How could I  help (USBSnoopy's logs, developping...) ?
> or are you waiting for other teams on GL646/2300c have more clues on
> that piece of equipment ?

 can you please follow what i said and apply a patch to sane-backend
1.0.17and scan some documents with scanimage coammand mentioned in my
mail and
give that to me? try with following command which is safe to operate
scanimage -d genesys:libusb:{DEVICEno}:{BUSno} --resolution 75  -t 1 -l 80
-x500 -y 140 2>scan.log 1>image.pnm
    I need more feedbacks so that i can work on this backend.
 Thanks & Regards,
Parag.