[sane-devel] JNI code for SANE

Vacuum Joe vacuumjoe at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 16:36:17 UTC 2006

Not right now.  I don't really want to host the code myself, which is part of why I want to hand this over to the SANE project.  I could send you a tarball if you want.  Ideally the SANE project would host SVN for it, too, right?  This would all be GPL.

 It seems like this is an idea and need that has come up in the past:

 http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2003-November/009223.html

 I hope if we could get some code officially into the SANE project this will start being adopted.  Java is a great environment for doing graphics and scanning type applications.

Jens Gulden <mail at jensgulden.de> wrote: Any URL to take a look at it?

Jens

sane-devel mailing list: sane-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org
             to sane-devel-request at lists.alioth.debian.org