[sane-devel] Lexmark backend / Dell A920

Stéphane VOLTZ stefdev at modulonet.fr
Fri Jan 27 15:02:51 UTC 2006

	Hello,

	I have done the planned changes in cvs/experimental/lexmark directory. The
Dell A920 is partially supported since only 75 dpi color scans are working.
Other modes will follow soon. Although I checked that the registers written
are unchanged for the X1100, there may be bugs, since I don't have such a
scanner to test.

	Next on my todo list is to add software shading correction, since this
scanner doesn't have hardware calibration.

Regards,
	Stef