[sane-devel] plustek OptikPro 9636P+ "pt_drv : no device(s) detected, (-9020)"

Robert Persson ireneshusband at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 28 07:33:09 UTC 2006

In the message I posted a couple of hours ago about my plustek machine I
mistakenly said I compiled pt_drv with gcc-4. This was a big fat lie because
I actually use gcc-3.4.5. (which has a 4 in it, which is where I got mixed
up).

Thanks to Mick for so persuasively making me aware of my error.

On Friday 27 January 2006 22:55 Mick Howe was like:

--
Robert Persson

Conspiracy Bears:
Once upon a time there were lots of conspiracy bears...