[sane-devel] HP Scanjet 2400c for genesys

Gerald Murray gmurray at cloudnet.com
Fri Jul 14 23:10:47 UTC 2006

> IIRC, after power up, I just selected mono and started scanning.
> If you want, I can do this again and carefully record the single
> steps.
>
> Bye,
> 	Uwe

Hi,
For now, I do not it re-done.  I am going to try to get an understanding
of what was done in that log, and why.   From what I have looked into
so far, that program seems to have been less than a straight-forward
design.  I need to try some tests for undocumented register(s) to see if
that changes results.  This may take some time as well, so I do not
expect results soon.  I am hoping to just use this one log, and then
see if that can get any kind of result.
Thanks for producing that log.

Gerald