[sane-devel] gunt

Nehpets Farnkiln plamtrue at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 07:22:18 UTC 2006

So I'm working on a project wherein I've removed the CCD and stepper motor from the case, and have it mounted elsewhere.

  I'm looking to get the image data from the scanner one scanline at a  time (rather than the entirety of all the scanlines at once), and I'm  also looking to make the scanner keep scanning until I signal it to  stop (rather than returning the carriage back it's starting point after  11 inches or whatever).  But I'm fairly pathetic in my programming  skills.  Are the backends capable of doing these things?

  -Stephen Franklin