[sane-devel] sp15c with adf

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Thu Mar 23 10:01:14 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 22 March 2006 12:22, Andreas Degert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when I use scanadf with the driver sp15c (V 1.0.17, from debian), the
> first page is scanned but the second page from the feeder aborts with a
> busy error. It seems the flag "scanning" in the driver is not reset at
> the correct place. This patch works for me:

Can you test the avision backend with your scanner. The sp15c is just
a feature-less reimplementation of the Avision backend and considered
obsolete. Maybe we should disable it's compilation so people test if
the avision driver works for them.

I would be _VERY_ happy if you could send me a note how the avision
backend works for your device and fix issues immediatly to finally
get rid of the aging sp15c and tamarack backends.

Yours,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org