[sane-devel] HP scanjet 2300c

Michael Schachtebeck michael.schachtebeck at stud.uni-goettingen.de
Sun May 7 08:44:02 UTC 2006

Hi Stéphane.

> 	To fix origin detection (and get sure this is the real bug), I need the log
> file and all the pnm files (search_position.pnm and search_position16.pnm)
> created by doing:

ok, here they are (359 kB):

http://www.stud.uni-goettingen.de/~s063482/all_without_scan_pnm.tar.bz2

Although I'm quite sure you don't need scan.pnm, I've put it here - just
for the case that I'm wrong ;-) (11 MB):

http://www.stud.uni-goettingen.de/~s063482/scan.pnm.bz2

Please write me a mail if you downloaded them, my disk space at
university is very limited.

> 	Doing this with the CVS version would be the best.

I tried sane-backends-2006-05-07.tar.gz, but scanimage did'nt work
("scanimage: error while loading shared libraries: libsane.so.1: cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory"), so I did the
testing with the latest stable version of sane-backends included in my
distribution (1.0.17). The CVS snapshot sane-backends-2006-05-05.tar.gz
I used two days ago worked, but I deleted it from my harddisk, and it is
no longer available from http://www.sane-project.org/snapshots/.

If there's anything else I can do to help, please tell me.

Cheers, Michael.