[sane-devel] SANE Developing in kdevelop

Wittawat Yamwong wy-sane-devel at arcor.de
Thu May 25 07:18:08 UTC 2006

On Thursday 25 May 2006 04:09, Tamkang wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
> If there anyone using kdevelop (KDE IDE) to build sane-backend ?

You can put your files in the backend directory and import the sane-backend
directory tree as "Generic C Application (Custom Makefiles)". To keep your
project tree looks clear, you can add only your source files to the project
or set file filters accordingly. Don't forget to read
doc/backend-writing.txt. :-) I personally do a bit different. I compile my
backend outside the sane-backend tree.

Bye
--
Wittawat Yamwong