[sane-devel] compling backends 1.0.18

Wittawat Yamwong wy-sane-devel at arcor.de
Sat Nov 4 16:28:19 CET 2006

Hi,

On Saturday 04 November 2006 14:49, Guy Yitzhaki wrote:
> I am trying to compile sane-backends-1.0.18 and I am getting the following
> error when I run make:
> [...]
> pixma_io_sanei.c: In function `map_error':
> pixma_io_sanei.c:217: error: `ECANCELED' undeclared (first use in this
> function)
> [...]

You have following options:

- redownload the source code from CVS or daily snapshots,
- replace ECANCELED in function 'map_error' with EIO or
- disable the pixma backend if you don't need it (Remove word 'pixma' from
file 'configure'. There is only one occurrence.)

Regards
--
Wittawat Yamwong
Hannover, Germany