[sane-devel] Communicating with Saned

Jon Chambers jon at jon.demon.co.uk
Tue Sep 12 08:42:46 UTC 2006

Hi,

As far as I know, SANE should work fine on Win32:  you just need to
compile it under cygwin (see http://www.cygwin.com).  This could also
provide you with the scripting language(s) of your choice (perl, ruby, sh,
etc) withwshich to write the "glue" code between the commandline SANE
client (scanimage) and your infrastructure.

cheers,
Jon