[sane-devel] invalid argument

Pascal Gwosdek P.Gwosdek at web.de
Mon Sep 18 05:13:05 UTC 2006

Exactly the same problem with my Canon Lide 60, but unfortunately no
solution so far.
I should say that scanning never really worked 'great', there were some
minor issues in the past that I could only scan a limited number of
pages (most times only one) until I got 'invalid argument' but however,
disconnecting an reconnecting always helped what enabled me to scan at
all. For some months now, I directly get 'Invalid argument' the first
time I want to scan and I can unplug and plug the usb cable as often as
I like, without any effect.

Help is appreciated!

Pascal