[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 1670 - transparencies adaptator

Jacques Bon jbon at cafcom.net
Wed Aug 15 07:35:15 UTC 2007

Hello,

Did anyone managed to use the slides adaptator on a Perfection 1670 ?
I have very crappy scans with it, bad colors, bad resolution, blue
light trails on the scan. The scan works well on paper documents
and with transprencies with the Windows driver.
I saw old messages in the archives about this behaviour, explaining
that this machine used a different protocol as other Snapscans.

Is there a tip, or a fix ? BTW scanning dias with a flatbed is not a
must, but might help sometimes.

--
Jacques Bon
http://cafcom.free.fr