[sane-devel] Experimental lexmark backend inclusion in regular CVS
stef.dev at free.fr
Wed Aug 29 05:44:45 UTC 2007
the experimental lexmark backend is now quite in a good shape. It brings
other the current backend:
- 2 new USB id support (Dell A920 and Lexmark X12xx models)
- add support for new X11xx models
- add arbitrary scan area selection
- offset and gain calibration
- software shading correction
It has been tested on A920, X1200 in USB1.1 and newer X1100 model. Only the
orignal model supported by the current backend should need some testing.
So I'd like to know what everybody, and especially Fred, think about moving
the experimental backend into regular CVS.
More information about the sane-devel