[sane-devel] Formulardaten

cgi-mailer at kundenserver.de cgi-mailer at kundenserver.de
Sun Dec 2 20:03:03 UTC 2007

== Neuer Eintrag

-- Formular: 'adddev'

1. Your email address:
   'philip.aston at ntlworld.com'
2. Manufacturer (e.g. "Mustek"):
   'artec'
3. Model name (e.g. ScanExpress 1200UB):
   'E+pro'
4. Bus type:
   'USB'
5. Vendor id (e.g. 0x001):
   '0x05d8'
6. Product id (e.g. 0x0002):
   '0x4004'
7. Chipset (e.g. lm9831):
   'GT -6816'
8. Comments (e.g. similar to Mustek 1234):
   'Support is listed as minimal, but I now have it working.
/etc/sane.d/artec_eplus48u.conf  was used, all options except the E+pro commented out. However this section required "option artecFirmwareFile /usr/share/sane/artec_eplus48u/1200.usb" which was not present. I made this directory and added the file 1200.usb from my Windows cd supplied with the scanner and with necesssary permissions change xsane operated as expected, with one exception: 1200 dpi is not available, if this is selected the application closes immediately. I should add that my box is an old AMD 266 with 192k ram so you will probably need a report from someone with a modern box. Up to 600 dpi works.
'
9. Data (e.g. sane-find-scanner -v -v):
   'If you require a copy of 1200.usb please let me know'