[sane-devel] No conf file for the hp5590 backend

Ilia Sotnikov hostcc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 09:21:30 UTC 2007

On Dec 13, 2007 11:06 AM, Julien BLACHE <jb at jblache.org> wrote:

> I've just got a bug report telling the backend did not work until a
> config file was created with the appropriate USB IDs in it. Looks like
> it's well known on various Linux forums.

Could you please provide me with a link to a bug report? In fact,
related USB IDs are hardcoded into the backend, meaning that no config
file is necessary. Moreover, the backend don't call sanei_config*
functions at all. Thus, the requirement for the config file to be
present is at least strange.

Best regards,
--
 Ilia Sotnikov