[sane-devel] No conf file for the hp5590 backend

Julien BLACHE jb at jblache.org
Thu Dec 13 10:35:14 UTC 2007

"Ilia Sotnikov" <hostcc at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

> The second bug report (456011) seems to be not related to config file problem.

Yep it's unrelated, but as he tells the scanner isn't detected when
jammed, maybe it was jammed up until the moment he added the config
file. Or something equally improbable.

> The first one (456009) lacks debug output. Could you please request
> the debugging information from the reporter (with SANE_DEBUG_HP5590
> set)?

Yep. Don't hesitate to intervene in bug reports by mailing
bugnumber at bugs.debian.org and Cc: the submitter if you wish.

> Also, I noticed that both of reports mention x86_64 architecture under
> which I didn't test the backend (to be honest).

Shouldn't be an issue, though it's worth checking.

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>
<jb at jblache.org>                                  GPG KeyID 0xF5D65169